TaKtiX: Roleplay

Gamer blogging.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Introductions

"Not all that much to say about me really," is the general gist of Mike Horton's first post to his blog, which makes it similar to my first entry about how I'm not going to be contributing very much.

Either way, Mat, our dear leader/slavedriver/resident old person, has decreed that it is my sacred duty to keep the roleplay.taktix.org blog current, exciting and interesting. Therefore, I shall, once ever few days (more or less) be posting a selection of the things that the contributors have been writing.

Nothing stopping you going and looking at what they've got to say, but this is blog will be picking the best bits so you don't have to. That's service!

2 Comments:

At Friday, May 19, 2006 4:15:00 pm, Blogger Malkavelli said...

Hi, still up for making a persistant Warlord world in NWN?

http://www.temple-of-lore.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174808#174808

ttfn, Malk :-)

 
At Thursday, September 28, 2006 9:51:00 pm, Blogger Martindale said...

Mmm. Drop me a line sometime, this place looks cool. I'm the admin over at GWing Roleplay. I think you can see my email, since I'm about to log in.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home